"How can I be substantial if I do not cast a shadow? I must have a dark side also If I am to be whole"
- ― C.G. Jung (via psych-quotes)
"I can’t want you anymore. It’s killing me."
- Anonymous (via c-oquetry)
(Source: these-greatexpectations, via theartistspreciousness)
"For far too long, the female gender has been plagued with stereotypes, typecasting, as well as, subtle and blatant discrimination."
- ― Asa Don Brown (via psych-quotes)
"I love you in waves,
everyday has been a hurricane."
- Amanda Helm (via amandaspoetry)
"Be a loner. That gives you time to wonder, to search for the truth. Have holy curiosity. Make your life worth living."
- Albert Einstein (via psych-facts)